How To Install IIS 10 in Windows Server 2019
This article describes the steps to install IIS (Internet Information Service) version 10 in Windows Server 2019. The Web Server (IIS) role in Windows Server 2019 provides a secure, easy-to-manage, modular and extensible platform for reliably hosting websites, services, and applications.
Open Server Manager Console.
At this point, the default website should be running on TCP port number 80.
Let’s test that by opening up a web browser. Type the URL http://localhost or http://IP_Address of the server in the browser and press enter key. You should see the default IIS web page in your web browser.
- Configure Maximum Recipients in a Message Limit for Mailbox
- How to Connect a Disabled Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- How to Disable or Delete a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Email Message Size Limits for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Message Delivery Restrictions for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019