How to Install Google Chrome Using Group Policy
In this blog post, I’ll show you How to Install Google Chrome Using Group Policy on client computers using Windows Server 2019.
By using the group policy, we can deploy the software to Users or Computer. In this guide, we will go for computer-based software deployment.
We need an MSI package to deploy the software using group policy. You can download the latest google chrome MSI package from the below link.
- ws2k19-dc01.mylab.local (Windows Server 2019 DC)
- ws10-cli01.mylab.local (Windows 10 client computer)
Note: Windows 10 computer account (ws10-cli01) is store under an OU name HRComputers. We will link the software deployment GPO to this OU.
- Configure Maximum Recipients in a Message Limit for Mailbox
- How to Connect a Disabled Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- How to Disable or Delete a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Email Message Size Limits for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Message Delivery Restrictions for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019