Deploy Desktop Background Wallpaper using Group Policy
In this post, we will learn the steps to deploy desktop wallpaper using group policy in Windows Server 2019. By using this group policy setting, we can deploy common desktop wallpaper on the user’s desktop and prevent users from changing the desktop wallpaper.
We can use JPG (.jpg) or Bitmap (.bmp) image file to deploy desktop wallpaper through Group Policy. It is common practices in the organization to set up a common desktop background on the computers using GPO.
We have two virtual machines for this demo.
- ws2k19-dc01.mylab.local (Windows Server 2019 DC)
- ws10-cli01.mylab.local (Windows 10 client computer)
(Note: We will apply common desktop background policy at domain level)
Follow the step by step below instructions to set wallpaper using group policy:
- Configure Maximum Recipients in a Message Limit for Mailbox
- How to Connect a Disabled Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- How to Disable or Delete a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Email Message Size Limits for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Message Delivery Restrictions for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019