Step by Step Guide: Deploy Folder Redirection in Windows Server 2019
This article describes how to use Windows Server 2019 to deploy Folder Redirection with Offline Files to Windows client computers. Let’s see if we can redirect the individual user’s Documents folder to a folder on our server, ws2k19-dc01.
- ws2k19-dc01.mylab.local (Windows Server 2019 DC)
- ws10-cli01.mylab.local (Windows 10 client computer)
Note: We have two users and one security group name TECHUsers. Both users are a member of a security group. We will use this security group to assign NTFS permission on the shared folder.
- Configure Maximum Recipients in a Message Limit for Mailbox
- How to Connect a Disabled Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- How to Disable or Delete a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Email Message Size Limits for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Message Delivery Restrictions for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019