How to Install Windows Server 2016 in Virtual Box
The minimum required processor is a 1.4 GHz 64-bit x86 processor with 512 MB of RAM and 32 GB of disk space.
How to install Windows Server 2016
First download Windows server 2016 Evaluation edition ISO image from Microsoft TechNet Evaluation Center.
Start your Virtual Box and create one VM with below configuration.
Name: As you wish
Type:- Microsoft Windows
Version:- Windows 10 (64-bit)
RAM:- 2048 MB
Create Dynamically Expanding VDI with size 100 GB
After creating VM click on start.
Mount the ISO image which we downloaded earlier and follow below video tutorial to install Windows Server 2016 in VirtualBox.
- Configure Maximum Recipients in a Message Limit for Mailbox
- How to Connect a Disabled Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- How to Disable or Delete a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Email Message Size Limits for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019
- Configure Message Delivery Restrictions for a Mailbox in Exchange 2019